A patch test is required for most brow and eye services 24-hours prior to your treatment.
Combining advanced polymer technology with the latest moulding techniques, our new CASHMERE LASH product has completely revolutionised the thinking behind the structure of the traditional eyelash extension.
The Benefits are:
Cashmere and AHFrancis Lashes Maintenance
With maintenance appointments every 2-3 weeks, you can have glamorous lashes for as many months/years as you wish. Everyone’s hair growth cycle is roughly 6-8 weeks and lashes will shed with your own lashes naturally so keep up your top ups for the best results.
Being a brow artist is more than just plucking and tinting hairs. It’s a true art that is mastered by many years of experience and thousands of brows. It is our job to make you shine bright and to create the most beautiful wow brows. Supercilium Brow Henna is a unique henna eyebrow tint product, based on the purest and finest henna from India and the latest techniques in hair colouring. It is long-lasting and easy to use.
We believe that every woman deserves to love their brows without the embarrassment of some of the latest treatments. Because our product is crafted from time-tested traditions with the best ingredients, we can keep giving women the confidence of that perfect brow, all year round.
The latin name for henna is Lawsonia Inermis. It is a bush that grows in the north of Africa, the Middle East and India. Crushed into powder it is used to decorate the skin. Henna normally needs to develop for hours and leaves a red stain, but not with our brow range.
Supercilium Brow Henna is for 88% natural Henna. Supercilium brow henna tint is cruelty free, vegan and made in an ecological minded factory. The work-ethic of this factory includes good care for human and nature. Supercilium is made of the finest selected henna from India. It takes 5 to 20 minutes to develop and it leaves a stain on the skin up to 14 days and on the hair up to 6 weeks.
Supercilium is a greater, longer lasting alternative for brow tinting.
We have various colours suitable for all skin tones
• Blonde – lightest skin tones
• Golden Brown – honey blonde and warm blonde types
• Light Brown – blondes and brunettes
• Medium Brown – brunettes and mediterranean types
• Dark Brown – mediterranean skin tones and darker
Please read and take the following into consideration before booking in:
• Patch test is required 48 hours prior to treatment
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Not suitable for the use of persons below the age of 16
• You cannot have the treatment If you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair
• You cannot have the treatment if you have experienced a reaction to a temporary ‘’black henna’’ tattoo in the past.
To ensure you retain the best results from your henna brow treatment please follow the following aftercare………
• Protect treated eyebrows from sunlight and other sources of UV light after treatment, as these may also cause allergic reactions
• Allow four weeks in between treatments
• Keep the area dry and away from any moisture for 12 hours.
• No gym, sauna/steam or swim for 12 hours
LVL straightens your natural eyelashes at the root, so unlike a traditional lash perm it creates the effect of longer, lifted lashes. They’ll stay that way for six to eight weeks. The results are immediate, plus the added lash tint creates a mascara-type effect so you are always ready to go. No extensions, no adhesive and no need for mascara?
Ideal for those seeking a more natural look. Our gentle product formulations are carefully manufactured and tested to prevent any damage to your natural lashes. Your natural lashes will promote the benefit of LVL Enhance for up to 6-8 weeks. What’s more, by combining the treatment with regular use of our unique Nouveau Lashes Conditioning serum to nourish your lashes, you could be about to say goodbye to mascara for good!