02 Feb Aftercare
1. After the treatment, you may experience sensations such as itching, stinging, redness, or warmth in the treated area. These discomforts are expected and typically last from a few hours to a couple of days.
2. Swelling and bruising are common post-treatment side effects and can persist for several days.
3. The treated skin may be sensitive to the touch.
4. To assist the body in eliminating excess waste, it is important to both massage the treated area and maintain adequate hydration. We recommend consuming 1-2 litres of water per day.
5. No heavy meals or alcohol immediately after treatment.
6. For the week following the treatment, it is advisable to avoid exposure to the sun or tanning beds to minimize the risk of hyperpigmentation.
7. Throughout the treatment course, it is recommended to maintain a healthy diet and engage in light exercise but please refrain from physical exercise for 24 hours after treatment.
8. In rare instances, complications such as nodules, tissue death, abscesses, hematomas, or infections may occur. If you notice any concerning symptoms, please seek immediate medical attention.
9. In some cases, pressure garments may need to be worn briefly to enhance the effectiveness of the treatments.