30 Jun The Clinicare EGF Refresh mesotherapy cocktail…
CLINICCARE mesotherapy skin rejuvenating cocktail with an intensive anti-ageing and hydrating effect. Suitable for use with micro needle device or derma roller (not nappage).
The CLINICCARE EGF REFRESH mesotherapy cocktail contains a mixture of skin rejuvenating, hydrating, firming, soothing and antioxidant ingredients to restore moisture and firmness caused by the degradation of native hyaluronic acid and collagen fibers.
- Cliniccare mesotherapy cocktails offer fast-acting soothing, skin rejuvenating and anti-wrinkle effect
- Provides long-lasting hydration
- Suitable for all skin types
Main active ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid 2% (Low Molecular Weight) – Has a deep moisturizing effect
- Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline)1% – Lifting, tightening and anti-wrinkle effect. Provides a Botox like effect
- Panax Ginseng 1% – Strengthens the skin, and benefits its barrier functions
- Ascorbic Acid – A strong antioxidant that slows the rate of free-radical damage
- Human Oligopeptide-1 / EGF – Encourages tissue regeneration
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – Increases collagen and hyaluronic acid levels in the skin
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Mineral Water, Betaine, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium PCA, Hyaluronic acid, Polyquaternium-51, Glycerin, Beta Glucan, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Alcohol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Human Oligopeptide-1, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicaliensis Root Extract, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Camellia Sinensis Flower Extract, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Disodium EDTA