30 Jun The Clinicare mesotherapy skin rejuvenating cocktail…
CLINICCARE mesotherapy skin rejuvenating cocktail with an intensive anti-wrinkle and lifting effect. Suitable for use with micro needle device or derma roller (not nappage).
The EGF TIGHT mesotherapy cocktail by CLINICCARE has a mixture of skin rejuvenating, hydrating, firming, tightening and antioxidant ingredients to restore moisture and firmness caused by the degradation of native hyaluronic acid and collagen fibers.
- Cliniccare EGF Tight offers a fast-acting soothing, skin rejuvenating, anti-wrinkle and tightening effect
- Mimics Botox effect via muscular relaxation
- Provides long-lasting hydration
- Suitable for all skin types
Main active ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid 2%(Low Molecular Weight) (Has a deep moisturizing effect)
- Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline) 1% (Lifting, tightening and anti-wrinkle effect. Provides a Botox like effect)
- DMAE 1% (Strong anti-wrinkle and smoothing effect)
- Panax Ginseng 1% (Strengthens the skin, and benefits its barrier functions)
- Ascorbic Acid (Strong antioxidant that slows the rate of free-radical damage)
- Human Oligopeptide-1 / EGF (Encourages tissue regeneration)
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Increases collagen and hyaluronic acid levels)
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Mineral Water, Betaine, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium PCA, Hyaluronic acid, Polyquaternium-51, Glycerin, Beta Glucan, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Alcohol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Human Oligopeptide-1, Silica, Ascorbic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicaliensis Root Extract, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Camellia Sinensis Flower Extract, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Disodium EDTA