27 Jun Henna Information
We believe that every woman deserves to love their brows without the embarrassment of some of the latest treatments. Because our product is crafted from time-tested traditions with the best ingredients, we can keep giving women the confidence of that perfect brow, all year round.
The latin name for henna is Lawsonia Inermis. It is a bush that grows in the north of Africa, the Middle East and India. Crushed into powder it is used to decorate the skin. Henna normally needs to develop for hours and leaves a red stain, but not with our brow range.
Supercilium Brow Henna is for 88% natural Henna. Supercilium brow henna tint is cruelty free, vegan and made in an ecological minded factory. The work-ethic of this factory includes good care for human and nature. Supercilium is made of the finest selected henna from India. It takes 5 to 20 minutes to develop and it leaves a stain on the skin up to 14 days and on the hair up to 6 weeks.
Supercilium is a greater, longer lasting alternative for brow tinting.
We have various colours suitable for all skin tones
• Blonde – lightest skin tones
• Golden Brown – honey blonde and warm blonde types
• Light Brown – blondes and brunettes
• Medium Brown – brunettes and mediterranean types
• Dark Brown – mediterranean skin tones and darker
Please read and take the following into consideration before booking in:
• Patch test is required 48 hours prior to treatment
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Not suitable for the use of persons below the age of 16
• You cannot have the treatment If you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair
• You cannot have the treatment if you have experienced a reaction to a temporary ‘’black henna’’ tattoo in the past.
To ensure you retain the best results from your henna brow treatment please follow the following aftercare………
• Protect treated eyebrows from sunlight and other sources of UV light after treatment, as these may also cause allergic reactions
• Allow four weeks in between treatments
• Keep the area dry and away from any moisture for 12 hours.
• No gym, sauna/steam or swim for 12 hours